Hot Fusion Bond Hair Extensions
At Five Star Hair Extensions, we only use the best quality keratin to attach Hot fusion bond hair extensions. This traditional technique using a keratin resin to bond the hair extension to your own hair is a lot safer for your hair than the ‘old school’ silicone based glue hair extensions.
Why have Hot Fusion Bond Hair Extensions?
- Involves bonding hair to small sections of your own hair using a Keratin Resin which is strong but mild, more like a wax than a glue
- Keratin is a natural product already found in hair so it is not damaging
- Keratin glue is safer than silicone glues and doesn’t damage hair
- They are small and hardly visible
- Longer lasting compared to the clip-ins
What Our Customers Say
‘Your years of experience really show in your work. Thank you for making me feel my confident self again’
Chrissy Webster, Newmarket
‘ I love my new hair. Thank you so much. You did a fantastic job and so many people have said how natural and great it looks.’
Mary Hudson, Cambridge
‘You have made me feel younger. Feel like I did 15 years ago. A real boost. You got the colours just right. You know how nervous I was. You have done a brilliant job. I am now a regular’
Enid Taylor, Stevenage